Innovations Foresight Full Frame On-Axis Guider ONAG XM Full Kit
The ONAG XM is the new full frame (up to 50mm diagonal) member of our On Axis Guider product line.
It replaces our popular ONAG XT now discontinued.
This kit includes:
- 2x T2 M42 x 0.75mm spacer (8mm length)
- 1x T2 M42 x 0.75mm spacer (16mm length)
- 1x Female SCT adapter (4mm backfocus)
- 1x Male SCT adapter (2mm back focus)
- 1x Two inches nosepiece (0mm back focus, 30mm long)
- 1x Two inches female adapter, for connection with a 2″ nosepiece (30mm back focus)
- 1x XT dovetail spacer, 8mm long
- 1x XT dovetail spacer, 16mm long
- 1x XT dovetail spacer, 24mm long
The ONAG XM offers the same great features than the ONAG XT.
It is fully compatible with the ONAG XT therefore you can use the same adapters and spacers than for the XT version.
When associated with FocusLock software it offers an unique solution for guiding and continuous real time auto-focus using our SharpLock patent pending technology. There is no need to interrupt your imaging session for any periodic re-focusing runs anymore.
It is equipped with a guider helical focuser for fine focus (800 microns for 360 degrees of focus ring rotation) associated with a new X/Y stage for the guider port (GP).
This stage has been engineered to support larger, and heavier, guiding cameras with large field of view (FOV) for remote operations. The ONAG XM guider focuser supports APS-C chips with diagonal up to 28mm, such as the popular KAF8300.
A large guider FOV provides access to many guide stars without using the integrated ONAG X/Y stage, it is also the only solution for multi-star guiding using the same scope than for imaging (MaxIm DL 6 supports multi-star guiding now, other are coming).
To know more about our patented ONAG technology please visit our eduction page on this matter.
Innovations Foresight recognizes that ONAG’s users may want to customize their ONAG solution to fit their setups, as well as to use adapters/spacers they may already own.
We offer you the opportunity to buy your ONAG unit and select separately adapters/spacers, if any, you may need only.
We also offer kits for various configurations, such as full kits with all the Innovations Foresight adapters/spacers you may need with your ONAG for most standard setups. See our ONAG product page for such kits.
The ONAG XM is optimized for full frame, up to 50mm in diagonal, imaging chips.
The ONAG XM scope and imaging ports (SP, IP) use a 59mm dovetail system for rigid connections with the scope imaging train (focuser, rotator, focal reducer, …) and imaging/filter wheel equipments.
The ONAG XM guide port uses a T2 (M42 x 0.75mm) male thread for connection to a guider camera.
To fit your needs Preciseparts.com provides custom adapters for any of our ONAG.
For download of FocusLock (FL) continuous real time auto-focus capable software please click here.
For fast scopes with f/#<8 and/or large central obstructions (>35%) we recommend considering our astigmatism corrector. When used with the continuous real time auto focus software FocusLock (FL) the corrector can be rotated to dial back some controlled level of astigmatism.
Fell free to contact us for any advice and support.
- Finding a guide star has never been easier!
- For your best images yet, ONAG Features:
- Wide FOV for your guider with the integrated X/Y stage.
- No differential flexure even with long focal lengths.
- NIR guiding for reduced seeing & a smooth tracking.
- No rotation needed, enjoy reusing your flat frames.
- No filter in the way, ideal for narrow band imaging.
- Sharp images with SharpLock our real time autofocus.
- No periodic refocus anymore, save time with SharpLock.
- Light weight (0.8 Kg) and much more…