Starlight Instruments 2.0″ Lightweight Feather Touch Crayford Focuser
The Starlight Instruments 2.0″ Feather Touch Crayford Focuser can outperform most other rack & pinion focusers and has a lifting capacity of 8 to 10 pounds. It comes in drawtube travel of 1.5″, 2.0″ and 2.5″. The lightweight version is available with various color options. The focuser housing and the fine focus knob can come in our standard color of black with a gold fine focus knob, or the focuser housing and fine focus knob can come in matching color of red, gold, silver or copper.
Feather Touch Focusers by Starlight Instruments are know for their quality and craftsmanship. They are offered as a standard feature by some of the most recognized telescope manufactures including: Astro-Physics, TEC, Lunt, Tele Vue, CFF Telescopes, Celestron, Takahashi, Borg, APM, Obsession, William Optics, Teeters Telescopes, Orion Optics and New Moon Telescopes.
Starlight Instruments designs, machines, anodizes and assembles the components in-house allowing for superior quality control. A Feather Touch Focuser is an absolute must for astrophotography, in addition to making visual use a joy.
Standard Features Include:
- Ultra-smooth coarse/fine focus knobs (10:1 Ratio)
- Brake Adjustment Screw
- Glare resistant black internal baffling
- Durable hardened stainless steel, steel, and aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum fine focus knob
- Standard Drawtube with nylon
- Tipped stainless steel set screws (gentle on eyepieces)
- Ultra-Low backlash system for accurate control
- Sleek aesthetic design
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the U.S.A.