Astrozap Baader Solar Material
- Astrozap Baader Solar Material for solar observation and photography at high magnification
- Safe for visual solar observation (with additional optics) and imaging
- This highest precision film consistently produces strehl ratios of 94 to 96 percent at interferometric tests – thus it performs optically like a Fluorite Triplet Lens by Carl Zeiss or Astro Physics
- For more than 25 years on the market, the only film-material made to not deteriorate the optical wavefront, it does allow to attain high magnification with any long-range optics without reducing sharpness or contrast of the solar surface.
- The film is from the same material as our proven AstroSolar® Safety Filme 5.0 in A4-size, due to high demand now availble in a smaller size at an economical price, suitable as solar filter for small telescopes, finders, binoculars, spotting scopes and camera lenses