FLI Microline ML4070 Mono
At 3.7 x 3.7 x 4.8 inches the MicroLine is a small camera with big camera capabilities. Each component of the MicroLine camera is designed and manufactured for a long life in the most demanding conditions. MicroLine download speeds are fast yet maintain the 16-bit resolution necessary to produce high quality images. The FLI Microline ML4070 Mono camera can achieve up to 50°C below ambient cooling without water assist. The sensor has electronic shutter. An optional 25 mm high speed shutter is available. Simply set the MicroLine cooling where you want it and the camera will do the rest, quickly and without worries.
- Sensor Cooling up to 65°C below ambient (air cooled)
- Interline sensor operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full frame sensor operation up to 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Choice of Windows – (Transmissivity Curves)
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package
- Liquid or Air Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Video mode with interline sensors – focus and center images live!
- Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Single, Dual, or Quad Output (4 Ch) Capable