FLI Microline ML43140 Mono
At 3.7 x 3.7 x 4.8 inches the MicroLine is a small camera with big camera capabilities. Each component of the MicroLine camera is designed and manufactured for a long life in the most demanding conditions. MicroLine download speeds are fast yet maintain the 16-bit resolution necessary to produce high quality images. The FLI Microline ML43140 Mono camera can achieve up to 50°C below ambient cooling without water assist. Simply set the MicroLine cooling where you want it and the camera will do the rest, quickly and without worries.
- Sensor Cooling up to 65°C below ambient (air cooled)
- Interline sensor operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full frame sensor operation up to 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Choice of Windows – (Transmissivity Curves)
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package
- Liquid or Air Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Video mode with interline sensors – focus and center images live!
- Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Single, Dual, or Quad Output (4 Ch) Capable