Starlight Instruments True 3.0″ Feather Touch R/P Focuser
The Starlight Instruments True 3.0″ Feather Touch R/P Focuser will accept 3″ accessory and has a lifting capacity of 13 to 15 pounds. It comes in drawtube travel of 1.5″ and 3.5″.
This TRUE 3” focuser has the same design and style that you have come to love but over-sized to allow and accept 3” viewing accessories. The opening of the draw tube on the visual side of the focuser is greater than 3.0″ which allows the focuser to accept a 3.0″ viewing accessory.
Feather Touch Focusers by Starlight Instruments are know for their quality and craftsmanship. They are offered as a standard feature by some of the most recognized telescope manufactures including: Astro-Physics, TEC, Lunt, Tele Vue, CFF Telescopes, Celestron, Takahashi, Borg, APM, Obsession, William Optics, Teeters Telescopes, Orion Optics and New Moon Telescopes.
Starlight Instruments designs, machines, anodizes and assembles the components in-house allowing for superior quality control. A Feather Touch Focuser is an absolute must for astrophotography, in addition to making visual use a joy.
Standard Features Include:
- Ultra-smooth coarse/fine focus knobs (10:1 Ratio)
- Brake Adjustment Screw
- Glare resistant black internal baffling
- Durable hardened stainless steel, steel, and aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum fine focus knob
- Standard Drawtube with nylon
- Tipped stainless steel set screws (gentle on eyepieces)
- Ultra-Low backlash system for accurate control
- Sleek aesthetic design
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the U.S.A.