Product Return Policy
- Product needs to be in perfect condition / brand new when we receive it.*
- Product should be returned in mint condition without any signs of wear, dirt, or blemishes. Scratch on dovetail or eyepiece will not be accepted.
- Product needs to be in its original packaging and complete.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and should include all supplied materials, instructions, warranty cards, original accessories, hardware, and any software provided.
- Product needs to be return within 30 days from when you received it. No return will be accepted after 30 days.
- You will be responsible for all return shipping cost (Including custom fees if you are located in United States)
- We will subtract the cost of shipping and handling associated with delivering the item to you at the first place from your store credit. Same thing if your item was free shipping. We will deduce the cost of shipping the product to you.
- Example: You ordered an eyepiece and delivery cost to ship it to you was 15$, we will deduce that 15$ from your store credit.
- Example: If you ordered a free shipping item, we will find out in our system what was the shipping cost and deduce that from your store credit.
- If you ordered an item and paid with Sezzle or Affirm payments, please contact us.
- We do not accept any return and refund for collimation tools. We will only accept exchanges.
Open Box items
If you think you've received a defective product, please contact us as soon as possible and describe the problem you are facing. You should also send us some pictures or videos of the issue if possible, as it will be easier for us to understand what's wrong. In most cases, the problem can be resolved by performing technical adjustments.
We do not accept refunds. We only accept returns in exchange for another product or for a store credit for a future purchase. Some conditions may apply.