Celestron Omni series eyepieces offer a 50º apparent field of view, perfect for the Moon, planets, and a plethora of deep-sky objects. The premium four-element optical set is finished with multiple layers of high-transmission coatings for clear, sharp images. The edges of the optics are blackened for increased contrast.
The Omni eyepiece body is made of aluminum. A two-step anodizing process results in a beautiful matte finish that resists reflections and glare. Each eyepiece in the Omni Series includes a black rubber eyecup. It can be left up or folded down for better observations while wearing eyeglasses. Models with a longer barrel (15 mm, 32 mm, 40 mm) include a rubberized grip for non-slip handling during observing sessions. The insert barrel is threaded to accept 1.25” filters.
- Omni eyepieces offer a quality 4-element Plössl optical design at a super affordable price
- Rubber eyecups provide comfort and increase contrast. Leave them up or fold them down when wearing eyeglasses.
- Beautiful matte aluminum barrels and blackened lens edges prevent internal reflections
- 1.25” barrels are threaded to accept filters
|Apparent Field of View:
|Number of Lens Elements:
In the Box
- Celestron Omni 9mm Eyepiece
Warranty & Manuals