Celestron X-Cel LX series eyepieces offer a 60º apparent field of view, perfect for the Moon, the planets, and a plethora of deep-sky objects. The premium six-element optical set is finished with multiple layers of high-transmission coatings for clear, sharp images. The edges of the optics are blackened for increased contrast. All seven X-Cel LX eyepieces sport 16 mm of comfortable eye relief, and are parfocal, which means you can switch out eyepieces within the series during observing sessions and little or no additional focusing will be required.
The X-Cel LX eyepiece body is made of black-anodized aluminum. The pop-up eyecups make it easy to adjust the height for different users. Turn them in one direction to extend the length, and the other direction to provide a flat surface, preferable to most eyeglass wearers. A treaded rubber grip around the center of the eyepiece barrel offers secure handling, even in moist conditions or with heavy gloves on. The 1.25” insert barrel is threaded to accept filters.
- X-Cel LX eyepieces, optimized for planetary viewing, offer a 60° field of view through a six-element fully multi-coated lens system
- Pop-up rubber eyeguards provide comfort and increase contrast. Raise and lower with a simple twist.
- A treaded rubber grip offers a no-slip grip, even with gloves on
- 1.25” barrels are threaded to accept filters
|Apparent Field of View:
|Number of Lens Elements:
|Threaded For Filters:
In the Box
- Celestron X-CEL LX 2.3mm Eyepiece
Warranty & Manuals
Celestron 2-Years Warranty