Original price $1,073.00 - Original price $1,073.00
$1,073.00 - $1,073.00
Current price $1,073.00
ARCO 2" is the new low profile ARC second resolution rOtator that, thanks to its incredible resolution of 1 arc second per step, is the most precise camera rotator and field de-rotator! The 2” version of ARCO has a thickness of only 20mm and a free aperture of 50.8mm. When used together with an equatorially mounted telescope, ARCO allows you to rotate the camera without the need to touch the telescope. When used with an alt-az mount (without a wedge!), it also works as field de-rotator, enabling you to do long exposure astrophotography as never before! Connect ARCO with a single short cable to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2, and control it from your EAGLE, any Windows computer or with a smartphone or tablet via WiFi! Connect ARCO 2" to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 by using the special port and you won't need other USB or power cables. With ARCO, you can remotely control rotation angle of your camera with an incredible resolution of 1 arcsecond per step!
ARCO comes with a complete, dedicated astrophotography software application that allows you to rotate the camera to the perfect angle to frame of your target when your telescope is installed on an equatorial mount. The same software can also automatically set and control field de-rotation allowing you to use alt-az mounts without a wedge for long exposure astrophotography.
You can connect ARCO 2" to all the ESATTO focusers with the proper optional adapters and control it with the ARCO cable that comes in the box. Use the PL3600412 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 2". Use the PL3600416 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 3” Use the PL3600423 adapter to connect ARCO 2” to ESATTO 4”.
If you use a SESTO SENSO 2 connected to your telescope’s focuser, you can connect the ARCO 2” rotator by using the optional PL3600413 2" nosepiece for ARCO 2” if your focuser has a standard 2” visual back or the PL3600424 M48x0.75 female adapter for ARCO 2” if you have an M48 male thread (for example if you have a corrector/reducer already inserted in your focuser). Like with the ESATTO, you will connect ARCO to SESTO SENSO 2 with the provided cable.
Thanks to its specially designed full aluminum case, all of the mechanical and electrical parts are neatly contained in the ARCO chassis. There are no protruding parts that may touch the camera, accessories or your telescope. The case thickness of the ARCO 2" is only 20 millimetres.
Please note: in order to be used, ARCO rotator has to be connected to ESATTO microfocuser or SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor. ARCO is not designed as a stand alone unit.
- Low profile rotator, just 20mm of body thickness
- 1 arc second resolution per step
- 50.9mm of free aperture
- No need for external USB or 12V power cables, it connect to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 with a single short cable
- No protruding parts that may interfere with your camera, other accessories or even your telescope
- It works also with PLAY, the Prima Luce AstrophotographY software
- ASCOM driver to allow the control of camera rotation from third party software
- Specially designed full aluminum case, you can even rotate heavy cameras and accessories without any flexure
- Compatible with all M56 adapters with stop ring to connect ARCO 2" to any camera and accessory
- Adapters available to connect it ARCO 2" all the ESATTO focusers and to focusers with SESTO SENSO 2
- Weight: 435 gr.
PrimaluceLab ARCO 2" robotic rotator