Starlight Instruments FSQ-106ED 3.5" Feather Touch R/P Focuser
The Starlight Instruments FSQ-106ED 3.5″ Feather Touch R/P Focuser has a lifting capacity of 18 to 20 pounds. It has a custom machined draw tube with M98X1 female threads. This focuser was designed with the FSQ106ED in mind as it has short in-focus and allows for directly threading Takahashi accessories into the draw tube.
The A35-503-FSQ106ED adapter is included in the price of the focuser.
Feather Touch Focusers by Starlight Instruments are know for their quality and craftsmanship. They are offered as a standard feature by some of the most recognized telescope manufactures including: Astro-Physics, TEC, Lunt, Tele Vue, CFF Telescopes, Celestron, Takahashi, Borg, APM, Obsession, William Optics, Teeters Telescopes, Orion Optics and New Moon Telescopes.
Starlight Instruments designs, machines, anodizes and assembles the components in-house allowing for superior quality control. A Feather Touch Focuser is an absolute must for astrophotography, in addition to making visual use a joy.
Standard Features Include:
- Ultra-smooth coarse/fine focus knobs (10:1 Ratio)
- Brake Adjustment Screw
- Glare resistant black internal baffling
- Durable hardened stainless steel, steel, and aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum fine focus knob
- Standard Drawtube with nylon
- Tipped stainless steel set screws (gentle on eyepieces)
- Ultra-Low backlash system for accurate control
- Sleek aesthetic design
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Draw Tube Thread
|Known To Fit
|Draw Tube Drive Mechanism
|Finderscope hole thread dimension
|Weight of focuser
||4.540 pounds including adapter
In the Box
Manual & Warranty
Starlight Instruments Lifetime Warranty
Starlight Instruments Feather Touch Focusers Brochure