Ultima 10x50 Porro Binocular
- Porro prism binoculars
- Large 50mm objective lenses are ideal for viewing in low light conditions
- Wide 6° field of view allow you to see the entire scene all at once
- BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics deliver maximum light transmission through the optical path
- 13' close focus for detailed observation of subjects in close proximity
- Ergonomic body with synthetic rubber armor and a non-slip grip
- Tripod adaptable for extended viewing sessions
- Eyeglass friendly with generous eye relief and comfortable rubber eyecups
See it and take it all in, wherever you are. The Ultima 10x50 binocular has a wide 6° field of view, just over three hundred feet wide when measured at a distance of 1,000 yards. It’s the perfect choice for watching deer trot through a meadow or a home run ball fly into the bleachers without moving your binoculars. But the possibilities don’t stop there. Ultima binoculars are great for almost any activity, including sporting events, sightseeing, birding and wildlife observation, hiking, and more!
These classically styled binoculars use their Porro prism optical design to provide optimal image clarity and depth of field. Their widely spaced objective lenses enable enhanced triangulation between binocular and subject, presenting the observer with a rich, three-dimensional image that only traditional Porro prism binoculars can offer.
Coatings and Prisms
Ultima binoculars feature fully multi-coated optics. A binocular can be considered “fully multi-coated” when all glass surfaces are coated with multiple layers of anti-reflectivity coatings so that the maximum amount of light passes through the glass to the eye. The prisms inside Ultima binoculars are made of high quality BaK-4 glass so that more light is reflected off their internal faces and passes through to the eye. Taken together, the fully multi-coated lenses and BaK-4 prisms maximize light transmission for the remarkably bright, highly detailed images.
A durable, synthetic rubber-armored, aluminum housing protects your Ultima® binoculars from damage without weighing you down. Viewing through Ultima® binoculars is comfortable for both eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers, thanks to the synthetic fold-down rubber eyecups. What’s more, the binocular is fully waterproof and filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging of lenses. Ultima binoculars can stand up to even the toughest outdoor conditions.
Perfect for a Variety of Uses
The Ultima 10x50 binoculars feature a 50mm objective lens combined with 10x magnification, making them an ideal choice for those applications where distance viewing in low light environments is essential. For distance viewing, the 10x50 model offers wide field of view so you can easily follow subjects such as birds in flight, deer on the run, athletes on the sporting field or performers on a stage as they move with less need to move the binoculars.
Ways to Observe
Keep your Ultima binocular at the ready with the comfortable included neck strap. It’s also tripod-adaptable, so you can mount it on any standard photographic tripod for extended viewing or digiscoping (photography through the eyepiece). The tripod adapter is sold separately. The binocular also includes a protective padded case for storage and transport.
Ultima includes an adjustable neck strap that you can customize to be most comfortable for you. The binocular also includes a protective soft case, and eyepiece and objective covers for storage and transport, so you can take it anywhere with confidence.
|Objective Lens Diameter:
|Angular Field of View:
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m):
||315 ft (105 m)
|Interpupillary Distance (max):
|Interpupillary Distance (min):
|Diopter Adjustment Range:
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude:
||Viewing Conditions - Ideal: 10.99
|Prism Glass (Type):
||26.1 oz (740 g)
||Black woven fabric case with hook-and-loop closure flap
||175mm x 185mm x 60mm (6.9" x 7.3" x 2.4")
Tethered objective covers
- Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
- Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
- Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
In the Box
- Neck Strap
- Eyepiece covers
- Tethered objective covers
Manual & Warranty
Celestron Limited Lifetime Warranty on Binoculars